February 22-25, 2018
Maison St. Charles Hotel
(located on historic St. Charles Avenue in the Lower Garden District,
just minutes from the French Quarter)
Maison St. Charles Hotel
1319 St. Charles Avenue
New Orleans, LA 70130
504-522-0187 ext. 261
Our special room rates are:
- $129 – Single Queen
- $139 – Standard King
- $149 – Standard Double Queen (2 Queens)
- $189 – Standard Suite
- $229 – Two bedroom Suite (sold out)
Room Block: Vintage Chevy Van Council Meeting
Conference rate availability: Sunday, February 18 through Monday, February 26, 2018
Cut off Date: January 10 , 2018
- Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast from 6:30a-9:30a
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor Swimming Pool & Hot Tub
- Gated off-street Parking
- Discounted valet parking rates: $15 per night (regularly $25).
- In-room coffee makers, hair dryers, microwave, refrigerator, personal safe, cable, non-smoking rooms, handicapped-accessible rooms.
- Enclosed Courtyard
- On site fitness room
- Pet friendly. Suites available.
- Mr. Ed’s Seafood Oyster House on premises.
- Over 24 restaurants, including fast food establishments, within walking distance of the hotel.
Room Reservation Instructions:
When making reservations, please mention “Vintage Chevy Van Council Meeting” to ensure you get our negotiated rates. You have two options to book the hotel for this event.
- Call the hotel directly and ask to speak to Kelsey in the sales office (504-522-0187 ext. 261). The sales office is open M-F, 9a-445p central standard time.
- Email Kelsey (our contact) email@example.com
There is no online booking & no booking through the front desk.
For reservations made after hours, please leave a message on the Sales Department voicemail. A representative from the Maison St.Charles will contact you as soon as possible to complete your reservation. There may be a delay of a couple of days before you hear back.
Kelsey has stated that she prefers to be contacted via email. When you email Kelsey, please include the following:
- contact information
- phone number
- dates of stay
- room type preference
If you email and don’t hear back from her within 48 hours, please feel free to email again or to call her office. If that doesn’t work, please contact Amie at the email address listed below.
Reservations must be made prior to January 10, 2018 and held with a deposit equal one night’s stay. Conference rate is available beginning Sunday, February 18 through Monday, February 26, 2018. Book early. Please adhere to the 72 hour cancellation policy. In the event of cancellation within the 72 hour cancellation window, deposit will be forfeit (unless we can resell it to another vanner….contact Amie about this).
As was the case in 2014, when you make your reservations they will require a deposit equal to 1 night stay to hold the room. You will need to speak to Kelsey to give her your credit card info or you may email her a filled out credit authorization form when you contact her. If you would like to utilize this option, please email me a request and I will send the credit card authorization form to you. firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event that our hotel sells out, we will be establishing a waiting list at our primary hotel and will also contract with our overflow hotel.
*Room rates do not include taxes and fees.For more hotel info and pics, visit the Maison St. Charles website.